Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I'm back...again

It's been a couple years or so since I last posted on here and not too much has changed.  My little Prince is 10 now and in 5th grade. He's started groaning and rolling his eyes when I ask him to do something he doesn't want to do (every night!). He has certain chores to do every day and others to do just on weekends and he moans like he's been asked to cut off his own arm or something when I remind him.

We went to my aunt and uncle's church's harvest festival this weekend.  My little prince got to go on his first hay ride! They had activities in side as well, a ring toss, bowling, bean bag toss, cookie walk, a meal...it was fun!  The chili they had was great!  I think I'll make some chili myself tonight. We won a 2 liter of Pepsi, a cookie, and a bag of candy.

I think I'll get back to my homemaking chores and make the place livable again.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment