Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend

It's finally Sunday, and the start of the weekend for us. My husband works Tuesday-Saturday so Fridays don't mean the start of the weekend for us, Saturday does. Sunday is his first day off, unless he decides to work (which he does at least 2x a month). Monday is our family day so I'm looking forward to seeing what we have in store for tomorrow. Today we got a new computer for the studio (that I'm using right now and I LOVE it!) and a few other things. The Little Prince got to ride the horse at WalMart, along with the Woody Woodpecker airplane. He doesn't want to go to bed tonight. I guess he had so much fun today he didn't want it to end. It's always harder for him to go to bed when his daddy's home anyway. He doesn't want to give up his daddy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment