Friday, February 13, 2009

squishy floor

Maintenance was called about our closet floor and when he checked it out he found the boiler had sprung a leaky valve. He said it was spraying out onto the floor which is right on the other side of our closet wall. He got a shop vac and started cleaning up the water, but when it was full he went and got another, bigger version. After he sucked up as much as he could, I put a fan in the bedroom and pointed it in the closet to help clear out the air. Unfortunately, it's already started to smell so I can't sleep in there tonight. Probably not for a few days, until it gets completely cleared out. So the bedroom is a disaster now that everything in the closet is now on the bedroom floor. Boxes of paper, knickknacks that haven't been put out, etc. And with my asthma, I can't go in there to organize, clean, or straighten! I am starting to think we'll move when our lease is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment