Friday, February 13, 2009

My apartment

I loved my new (since this summer) apartment when we first moved in, but over the winter I've noticed a few undesirable issues. The parking lot was never cleared of snow and ice...oh they had someone come in about 3-4 times this season and shove the snow from the main driving area into the yard, but only 2 times did I see him plowing the parking places. and one of those times it was because another lady that lives in the building caught him and called him on it! My husband has trouble with his knee due to arthritis and a surgery that we believe was not helpful in the least (and maybe even harmful to him!) and over-balancing on the ice isn't good for him. He's been in pain for most of the snowy days because of it. i think he may have caused some more damage slipping around out there.

One day he came out of the bathroom after shaving and said that the hot water line to the sink just busted! There was water all over the entire floor. It took me about 2 weeks to get the musty smell out of the bathroom. Now the closet floor is flooded because of the rain and melting of the snow. Every time I step in there I squish through the carpet and leave a footprint shaped puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment