Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Choir practice

My Little Prince Charming lived up to his nickname tonight when the sitter didn't show up and he ended up in the sanctuary with me for a few minutes during choir rehearsal. He sat quietly in the front pew watching us practice at the piano on stage until my mom showed up to take him with her. There were other kids there and there should have been a sitter, but she forgot! She's a high school senior and has a test coming up so when she went to her study group, she forgot all about coming back to watch the kids! She promised to be there next week, but this is 2 weeks in a row she didn't show up so I don't think I'm going to bank on it.

Unfortunately, after we got home and I put him to bed, he pooped in his jammies. I don't understand why he won't do it in the bathroom. He knows how to poop, he knows he's supposed to do it in the toilet, he just won't! I don't know how to make him. I'm so very frustrated at this I cry sometimes! I know he'll get it eventually, but until then this is what I live with!

Back to the Easter program. I ripped my friend's Easter cd onto my mp3 player. I haven't listened to it yet, but hopefully will do that tomorrow between appointments. I have an adapter in my car so I can listen to it in there too.

I need to make a todo list. I have all these things in my mind but don't always get thru them because I get sidetracked. I just need to put a little notebook in my purse or something. Of course I'd probably be too sidetracked to look in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment