Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday

We decided to get SubWay for lunch today since we needed to go grocery shopping and we have one conveniently located inside our local WalMart. The man who put my meat on my sandwich simply folded it to fit...not in half so it was evenly distributed or anything, just folded it so that it fit on my 7 inch sub. I say 7 inch because he didn't cut the bread evenly either. He then hands it off to the guy who put the condiments on it. I asked for mustard and lite mayo. He squeezed the mustard to the point where it looked like it threw up on my sandwich. I don't like mustard that much! Then he uses regular mayo. It was a good sandwich and I was glad to be blessed enough to buy one instead of going without food at all, but it was still annoying. But it set the tone for the rest of the day. Now, tonight, I'm on my way to take my son to AWANA. He is going with a burnt vest and a shriveled up patch because his stupid mommy had the bright idea that since we don't have an iron, a hot fry pan would work to attach his patch. It burnt right through, left a stain on the counter, and may very well have ruined the pan! I hope the Alpha Course goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment