Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hodgepodge

I didnt think I'd fall off the blogging wagon so quickly! I wanted to update with a sentence or two at least every day. It's quickly-VERY quickly-fallen by the wayside as with so much else I do.

I'm proud of my Little Prince's accomplishments. I just wish he'd still take naps! He gets so grumpy and whiny and won't do anything I ask or tell him to do. Especially if I mention the word nap. Right now he's upset with me because I won't give him jam. I told him he can have some on bread but he doesn't want bread. He only wants the jam. I certainly will not give him a jar of grape jelly and a spoon! So he's very upset with me right now.

We took some pictures of my sil's salon today for her website. I'm looking forward to taking more pics Friday of her coworkers and a group shot. I have fun with posing people.

Tonight is choir. We're working on the Easter musical, which sounds like it will be quite a production! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. The music is not difficult for experienced vocalists, but unfortunately, our director has about 2 dozen novices to work with! I told her I would sprain my voice if I tried to do that trill she wanted us to work on! She laughed and told me I'd get over it!

I got my first call for shooting a wedding today. I'm excited about meeting with her and showing her my portfolio. I hope I get the job!

2 comments:

  1. When is the wedding? :) I would love to see your portfolio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding is in August. She's really on the ball looking for someone so soon. Unfortunately my portfolio does not have wedding or engagement pics in it yet :-(

    ReplyDelete