Saturday, February 14, 2009

partylite

So I have this friend who sells partylite candles on the side and she had an open house today. Nobody but me showed up! She had probably 50 people invited and several confirm. I am upset on her behalf. I realize it's Valentine's day, but you know by reading my previous post that that doesn't mean anything to me. I think that if you confirm an invitation that you have a responsibility to meet! If your plans get changed and you can't make it, then I think the polite thing to do is to call and let the hostess know! She had candies and cakes and coffee all made for the guests that were supposed to have come. There are some wonderful specials coming up too! I was impressed by the March specials and I think I will end up booking a show to see if I can meet the requirements for it.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that, Kendra. I hope your party goes better.

    ReplyDelete