Thursday, September 3, 2009

The week in review

Tuesday night was the Awana fun fair/registration/kickoff. I stupidly forgot to bring my camera. I just can't imagine how I get anything done at all with this memory of mine. I thought mommy brain would fade but it doesn't! I was approached by one of the staff and asked if i would be their official photographer on their special nights like crazy hair and flashlight night. I enthusiastically accepted. I always took pictures of the awards night anyway for my own little prince so why not for everyone else? Besides it will get my name out there a bit more. I also have my 15 year class reunion coming up this weekend. I still can't make myself believe that it's been 15 years since I've graduated high school. I just shot a note to the coordinator about being their official photographer in exchange for my passage to the reunion. Things are so tight lately that I can't breathe. I know I'm not helping matters much though. I sell Avon as well and in return for my sil's products she's going to touch up my hair! She's definitely getting the better deal there! lol But it needs to be done. I also took the cash I got for a shoot yesterday and passed it on to a friend in need. I thought it over and decided that she needed it worse than I did and if my dh was going to be upset about it I'd deal with that because I think I'm right to give it to her. it was just a loan anyway, She's supposed to pay me back today. DH wasn't upset about it. He said he didn't mind me giving her a loan once.

No comments:

Post a Comment