Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Times

This was the first night of AWANA this year. My little prince was sang to for his birthday coming up on Thursday and i wasn't there to see it. It sounds like he had a lot of fun and I'm glad. I came home, finished watching a movie, crocheted a bit more on my afghan, and cleaned the living room. I have a photo shoot I'm looking forward to doing tomorrow. Yesterday I took pics of all my backdrops and am going to catalog them in a book to show people when they come in. As of right now I only have solid colors, but am hoping to change that soon.

I was approached via phone to advertise in the local auditorium's program for a country singer coming to do a show. I don't have the funds right now but told him to call back in November, when the deadline is, and I'd hopefully be able to do so.

The same day I was called by one of the Christian Schools in the area wanting us to come in and do school pictures. I'm excited about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment