Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AWANA awards night


I was so proud of my little man. At all his awards ceremonies, he has come running to me and refuses to go back to his class. This time he walked by me on his way to the front of the church (we had the final awards in the sanctuary rather than in the gym), looked at me and said "hi mama" and kept going! Throughout the ceremony, he would run to me and say hi mom and run back, but at least he ran back! I would always have to sit with him and I was really nervous this time because I was taking pictures. He got all kinds of awards, he got patches for his uniform vest, a participation ribbon, and an award for completing the book. I even got an award for bringing him! I'm so happy this worked out, I was afraid it wouldn't since he was so young.

I heard from preschool again. They canceled the meeting we had scheduled because the ISD did the evaluations they were going to do when they came to the apartment. I'm a little confused by this because I asked if we should keep the meeting and was told yes because different evaluations would be done!

I'm boiling eggs to pickle for potato salad later and the kitchen is so very warm! I was going to make bread also but didn't leave myself any eggs for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment