Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Interesting how holidays come about sometimes. As a thank you for attending her mother's funeral, a woman passed out carnations to the attendees. Everyone thought it was such a great memorial to her mother that it ended up becoming a holiday!

My mother's day weekend started out wonderfully! My husband ended up getting the day off work yesterday and we just bummed around the house, talking and being together until evening when we took a family bike ride! it was Jordan's bedtime wen we got back, but he still needed his bath, especially after trudging through a baseball field partway through. If the weather is good later on we'll go again!

I also got some new photography props. I got one of those metal washtubs for babies to take their bath photos in and some rubber ducks to go with it. Now I just need some babies to shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment