Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moms can't call in

Unfortunately, when a mommy gets the flu, she still has to do her mommy job. What is very fortunate is that my little Prince Charming lived up to his nickname! He put away all his toys, threw the garbage in the trash can, put plates in the sink, I just can't believe what a blessing he is and he's only 3-1/2! I lost 5 pounds with this bout of sickness, which is good and bad. Good that the numbers on the scale went down, but bad in the method it occurred! I finally got around to putting in a load of laundry, which never got put away, and turning on the dishwasher. I'm feeling better enough today to have gone for my walk with my brother and even got the kitchen mostly cleaned up. I spent a half hour or so on it which is really unusual as I can get it done in 15 minutes or less most days. I guess things pile up after a few days! I'm taking a rest now because I'm worn out already and my stomach is getting upset again. So much to do, but I have to take it easy or have a relapse!

I've been talking with my sil who is a cosmetologist about getting together sometime this summer for glamour shots. I'm doing a promo shoot Thursday to advertise for them. I think it will be a lot of work, but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment