Monday, November 9, 2015

new coat, seahorse, crochet

It's growing colder here in Michigan so we got out and bought our little prince a new winter coat.  he tried on several from the same rack and decided he liked one better than the others so we bought it for him.  It hasn't been cold enough yet to wear it, just sweatshirt weather, but this morning when he was getting ready for school he looked at it in the closet and asked me "where's my blue coat?" I asked him what blue coat, he doesn't have a blue coat.  He tells me he's looking for the blue coat we bought him this weekend.  It's very frustrating trying to understand this special little boy. He was asked several times if he was sure it was that one he wanted. He was sure at the time, but apparently his mind turned it sideways or something!

I finished a couple crochet projects this weekend but I still have to put a strap on the last tote bag I have done.  I have to take some pictures of a bunch of finished products I have made, mostly hats, to post on Facebook just to give away to anyone who wants them. I need to downsize my basement area so it's not so cluttered.

Our last seahorse, Malcolm, is isolated and being medicated.  He's not doing well.  I had high hopes for him, but the air bubbles in his tail started bursting open.  This happened to Fry also and he never recovered from it.  Malcolm is not swimming around at all anymore, and he hasn't eaten in 2 weeks. His sides are starting to sink in. I am afraid he's not going to make it through this.  I need to update my seahorse notebook.  I have a notebook that has all our saltwater fish listed, ages, names, dates they were born or put in the tank, etc.  I have to put a few deaths and illnesses in it.  I've slacked off quite a bit on it.

I still have some cleaning to do around the house and I'm getting hungry (even though I ate 3 biscuits with sausage gravy for breakfast!) so i think I'll get things done before I start working on that tote bag strap.  I hope to finish it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment