Monday, December 7, 2009

H1N1

My little Prince was sneezing all night and woke up coughing his head off this morning. I called him in to school right before he threw up snot all over the kitchen floor. Then his school called me a couple hours later and told me that today is the day the scheduled vaccinations for H1N1 were and that I had to bring him in if I wanted him to get it because this was a one shot deal. I got him there and waited a few minutes before they filled out his paperwork and told me he'd get the shot rather than the nasal spray so I was glad I was there for him. I had to hold him on my lap while they injected his leg. By the time he whimpered the nurse was all done with him! I was proud of him-no crying! He's still coughing his head off though. I've given him warm tea, vapor rub on his chest, cough syrup, antibiotics, and albuterol but no relief in sight! I don't know what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment