Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Engagement anniversary

It's been 10 years since I got engaged to my wonderful husband. He came to my apartment just off campus of Western Michigan University after i had spent a day student teaching and gave me an Easter Egg! One of those plastic pull apart kinds that you get out of a machine for a quarter. He told me he was at the store and picked one up just for fun and thought I would like what was inside it. I opened it to find a wedding set! I sat there staring at it in awe, not saying a word and thinking to myself that this was a little nicer than what you normally got in an Easter Egg and that you normally only got one prize...what an idiot! lol We drove to see my parents and showed them the ring. I still have the egg in my sock drawer! I'm such a sentimental fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment