Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disney on Ice

My sister in law asked me a while back if I wanted to take the little prince to see Disney on Ice with her and her daughter and I jumped at the chance since the tickets were so inexpensive. We drove to see them a few days ago and I can't believe the amount of fun Jordan had! There was one point near the beginning that I thought he was going to climb down on the ice to see Mickey. We were only a few rows up from the top so if I hadn't been paying attention he just may have made it. We stopped at McDonald's on the way up and let the kids play for a few minutes.

The skating was magnificent, the costuming was outstanding, and we had so much fun we all fell asleep on the way home (except my sil who was driving!). I'm glad I was able to do this for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment