Wednesday, October 13, 2010

random thoughts

Worked out today using the weights for the first time in a while. I'm a bit shaky so I thought I'd make some protein-filled breakfast. I had one egg left so mixed some cubed ham with it, fried it in butter and put it on a toasted bagel with cheese. it's always a bit dry so I added some sauce. What kind of sauce to add? Hm, there's ranch dressing, why not. Why not? Because ham and ranch don't go well together you silly dingbat. Whoever heard of a ham and ranch sandwich? Nobody! Because they taste terrible together.

So here I am with my ham and ranch breakfast sandwich and coffee shaking over my keyboard as I type nonsense in a blog. Had a workout buddy today. haven't had one of those in a while. Thanks Mary! Do you have a blog somewhere I can follow? Even if not, you're welcome to follow mine.

I was a bit later than usual getting to the gym today because my little prince's friends from upstairs missed the bus and I lent our car seats so they could be driven to school. I picked up the living room a bit while waiting for them to come back.

I got a call yesterday from a friend wanting a blanket for her granddaughter for Christmas. She was promised one and never got it from someone else. Just when I thought I was getting caught up on orders! At least it's something I like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment