Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kindergarten and princesses

I get to register my little prince for kindergarten today! Right after I get my allergy shot I get to load up the documentation and take him to a nearby school to get his hearing and vision checked. Since his birthday is after Sept 1 they'll also do a readiness screening on him. I know he knows all the shapes and colors and numbers and whatever else they mentioned they'd be checking, but I'm nervous that he won't show them he knows it and they'll tell me he can't go till next year! Tell me it's unreasonable!

He's on antibiotics for an ear infection and bronchitis and had a couple little accidents yesterday because of them so instead of going through his entire supply of underpants I put him in one of his daddy's T-shirts to make it easier to use the bathroom and still stay covered. He loved it! It came all the way down to the floor so he twirled around and said "look at me, I'm Cinderella!" I laughed. I texted my sil who told me her daughter probably made him play princesses with her at some point. I asked him about it and he said "ok, I"m a princess" and gave me a big cheesy grin. We're just waiting for him to make his cousin play spiderman or something now!

No comments:

Post a Comment