Saturday, February 20, 2010

rambles

Weight loss journeys suck. Not so much the loss of weight part, but the yo-yo part and the gaining back permanently part. I'm tired of it and I'm ready to make some changes that count!

Photography business is going pretty good at this time. I've had 2 shoots already this month and another one coming in today in a few hours. I need to finish cleaning out the studio area before then.

My little prince charming sat wonderfully still for his school picture for me and it came out perfect, except for the crazy hair:But the smile is beautiful! It's rarely seen in photos. The very next day after I took this photo, I got an envelope in his backpack announcing that picture day is coming up! I laughed so hard at that. I like the background they use and I want a class picture so I'm going to get the smallest package they have and hopefully it even looks as good or better than the one I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment