Tuesday, July 28, 2009

book club

I sat for 2 hours at my book club meeting talking about anything but books! It was fun. We did actually choose another book and decide to make the meetings monthly, regardless of where we are in the book. We didn't talk about the last book we read, which none of us really seemed to enjoy. Only a couple of us actually muddled through the whole thing! I personally think that we should drop the pretense of a book club and just sit and chat over coffee. It seems that my friend and I are the ones picking the books for the most part and we do that with each other anyway, we don't need to babysit the others! ;-) Nah, it's not really babysitting. we are just more constantly in contact with each other. I think I'll go post on the GRITS group about not discussing the book! That seems to me to be something we should do! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment